|
Profile
Who is the girl? ![]() Winifred ^^ |
Tagboard
Scream Out Loud Archives
Gone with the wind October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 |
Affiliates
You're on your way out
your links go here, Laputa aka Rukia aka ChingLi aka lili ♥ Xiao Wei ♥ Fei Yee ♥ Poi aka Pei aka P2(square!) ♥ Shin Ying aka Jessy ♥ Hui Chin ♥ Hui Ling ♥ Shu Wen aka Sue aka susu ♥ Sing Yee aka Zoe♥ Fuzie aka yunyi ♥ Neon aka WeiMin ♥ old storybook wordpress new* Drumrolls - cheers
take a bow Designer Colours / Headers Icon |
Day 27 My brithday
January 6, 2010
Horray. My only 21st birthday. Whoever wanna get blessed with sure don’t messed with my chocolate cookies. grabbed it while it’s still warm. freshly packed this evening so grabbed it fastP.S. left 4 packs for my special lili, pei, shinying and feiyee. please grabbed them away from me as signals for “I missed you so much”?
P.S.2 I had a wordpress right now. If I am in mood or not I may edit blogs through there. which time after time I know how to handle wordpress I will run away towards there by now. ^^
Labels: new life
